Our Company – Russam GMS
Russam GMS is the longest established mainstream Interim Management Provider in the UK and Founder Member of the Interim Management Association.
These are very exciting times for our Company. We have experienced sustained and rapid growth over the past three years, confirming us as a leader in our sector.
Our objective is to work closely alongside our clients to make Interim Management a truly effective strategic resource.
Our Approach – what makes us different?
1. We have the broadest reach of any UK Interim Management Provider.
2. All our work is search driven and supported by a primary database of 11,000 specialist senior executives covering a wide range of professional disciplines up to board director level including: Finance, HR, Project & Programme Management, Change Management, IT, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Turnaround, and CEO/General Management.
3. Our Principals and Sector Heads are all experienced business people who are able to understand clearly the issues and challenges facing organisations in today’s demanding workplace environments and global markets
4. We are an approved Buying Solutions provider (the Government's leading procurement services organisation for the UK)..
5. We are also a Preferred Supplier to many other well known organisations including: BBC, Bristol City Council, DEFRA, DWP, EEDA, BAE Systems, Phoenix Group, PZ Cussons, Unisys and United Biscuits.
6. We are a generalist provider of Interim Management solutions with specialist practices in: Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Defence & Aerospace, Public Sector, Charities and Not for Profit, Universities and Local Government.
7. We have rigorous operating procedures that guarantee quality of service, excellence in the candidates we put forward and good communication at all stages of the process. We provide shortlists of vetted and interviewed candidates within a maximum of 5 working days both in Interim and Permanent positions – we tailor each search to the Client’s specific requirements
8. We monitor the executive’s progress during the assignment and act quickly and effectively to deal with any issues or difficulties. We have commissioned external post assignment reviews to ensure that we have delivered fully to expectations or exceeded them; and take on board any constructive comments that will contribute to our continuous improvement programme. We hold the Quality System Standard: EN ISO 9001:2008 and Investors in People at the Gold level.
9. Russam GMS is a Founder Member of the Interim Management Association (IMA) – Charles Russam led the foundation in 1987. Jason Atkinson is currently the Chairman. We are also founding members of the International Taplow Group.
10. We won the HR Excellence Award for 'most effective use of resources for an interim project' with our interim executive Mel Petrie.
11. In December 2009, Peter Dunkerley, one of our most experienced Principlal Consultants was awarded 'Interim Recruiter of the Year' 2009' at the REC's Institute of Recruitment Professionals' (IRP) Awards.
12. Russam GMS was awarded 'Best Interim Recruitment Agency' at the Recruiter Awards in 2010 and 'Best Interim Provider' at the Recruitment Consultant Industry Awards in 2011.
We are reliable, innovative, open and trustworthy (RIOT).
To our Clients:
• We are their trusted partner for delivering interim management solutions – we have been one of the UK’s leading firms for over 30 years.
• We “under-sell” and “over-deliver” to our clients. We are always early for client meetings and never set unrealistic expectations.
• We listen to them and do not overpower with our views and rhetoric.
• We write to them and confirm our depth of understanding of their resourcing requirements.
• We are highly Innovative . . . we’ve launched www.interimwomen.com - the first website dedicated to women working as Interim Managers or aspiring to.
• We are trained to offer behavioural profiling to our clients.
• We launched Russam Business Network for turnaround professionals.
To our Interim Managers:
• We are the most communicative and approachable Provider in the Sector and the most obvious choice in talking to or referring work to.
• We always get back to our Interims – whether the news is good or not.
• We treat our Interims as we would our clients.
To our Colleagues:
• We treat each other the way we would like to be treated.
• We respect the contribution that each other makes to the business – everyone has a voice – we are not hierarchical.
• We encourage an open, transparent, friendly and communicative working environment.