Complaints Policy & Procedure
Russam GMS Limited is committed to providing a high level service to all our
Clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This
will help us to improve our standards. Additionally, we welcome all comments from
any source that may help us improve our Business Process and the service we
deliver. In particular, we see ourselves as leading the Sector in the support we offer
to Interim Managers registered with us and we are keen to extend this lead. Your
comments are vital in this process.
One of the areas where we constantly strive to excel in is keeping in touch with all
Interim Managers registered with us and, particularly, those with whom we talk about
specific assignments. It has been our practice to email our ‘IND~EX Weekly’
Newsletter to all Interims registered with us - every Thursday. This gives us a
unique and highly-prized reputation in the Interim Management sector. Keeping in
touch with Interims about specific assignments is not as easy! Delays, hiccups,
changes of mind, clients on holiday, off sick, etc - all happen. If instances arise
where you think one of us should have been quicker to get back to you – let me
If you have a complaint, please contact Charles Russam, Chairman. You can write to him at: Russam GMS Limited, 48 High St North,
Dunstable, LU6 1LA – or email him at Complaints@russam-gms.co.uk.
• We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to
confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of
the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive
our letter within 3-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
• We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having
• We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm
what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter
within 3 days of your reply.
• We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the
|o We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your
complaint within 5 days of our request;
o We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information
you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to
them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
• If necessary – and if the parties think that it is the best idea, a Senior Executive of the company
may invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.
He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
• After the meeting a Senior Executive of the company, will write to you to confirm what took
place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
• If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, a Senior Executive of the company, will send
you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for
resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his
• At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade
association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the
Professional Standards Team, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London W1G 9XT.
• If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Enterprise & Regulatory Reform
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain